WN&G/M&H?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Terry,
   "Boston" Masons should be pre 1924, all WN&G. 1924
being the year American bought Mason. Previous
acquisitions: Fischer. Haines. Chickering. Marshall &
Wendell. Knabe. Anyone out there have definitive dates
for these other acquisitions? I think Chick was in
1909.
     Never knew that actions were Pratt-Read. Always
though American made their own.  Could be wrong,
though.