I really am done with OT stuff. ( Most especially if YOU are! )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:22:44 -0800 (PST)

I think 5 a day would be reasonable, although I'd hate
to see the list limited in such a way. Have you
noticed that all of MY posts have been ON topic and
meaningful for at least a week, now?
     But since I'm likely the subject (primarily) of
this controversy, I'd like to say that I'm really
tired of getting beat on, and don't expect to do any
OT posting from now on. I'm sorry that only Right-Wing
and utterly silly OT's seem to be acceptable here, but
if that's the way it is, so be it !!! I'm too tired to
fight. I did not know so many techs were
Right-Wingers, but I sure have learned!
     I find these pretty disturbing times and will be
focusing on my survival for the forseeable future, not
arguing any point of view.  And in particular not on
this list!
     No Kidding,
     Gordon Lee Stelter

P.S. I do not think I have ever started a single OT
thread. But I have enjoyed elaborating at length on
others', I will admit. But since I am the prime focus
of this controversy, and haven't posted an OT in what?
A week? Two weeks? Why is it even being discussed?