too much O.T. <Correcting some misconceptions>Andydendum

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:35:53 -0500 (EST)

Andy,

Is there any way that a "moderated" list could be made that automatically
includes everything in pianotech except posts that have "OT" in the
subject line? (That would require that people put "OT" there in the first
place, but I bet we could police ourselves in that area.)

Also, when I was checking my subscription options, I noticed there was a
place where you could choose which "topics" you wanted to receive. That
doesn't apply to our list, but is there any way that feature could be
activated to do what I suggested above?

By the way, the spam seems to be eliminated. Whatever you did, thanks!

Thanks,

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island