Tonight's Puzzler

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:06:11 -0600

Robin Olson said, concisely and well:
    "Hold on there.I for one find the puzzlers educational.Reading the
various guesses is a good excercise in deductive reasoning.Sometimes I
have the answer or get it by seeing wrong answers.I think it is good
practice in trouble shooting,and if it is a problem you haven't
encountered yet,It can be stored away in the mind.And when you
actually come across it you might just have a solution and save
yourself alot of time."

To which I say "Amen." You know what? If we made the list perfect for
everyone, everyone would have his or her own list and be the only subscriber
to it.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO