HT tests

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:12:33 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <A440A@aol.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: HT tests

> << At 07:24 AM 03/20/03 -0600, you wrote:
> > > I used the offsets posted on the caut list. Are those the
same?

> >Sorry,
> >     I can't find em.  Can you post them to this list
> >ase?    ----------rm
>
> Rick,
>  I suggested the following offsets from your best ET, with no
forced
> stretching, since I don't think non-ET tunings need it :

Thanks for the post, but can you explain what you mean by, "I
suggested the following offsets from your best ET..."

Who do you mean by "your best ET"?  Was it something I posted? If
so which post exactly?  Are "the following offsets from your best
ET" different from my offsets, if so how did you arrive at them?
Could you post them side by side?

If I want to tune this for a client what should I call it?
 ---rm