Pianotech Poetry

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:34:55 +0100

Very interesting, please don't write us, WE will call you.... ;>)

Best

I.O.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy
94400 VITRY sur SEINE
FRANCE
tel : 033 01 47 18 06 98
fax : 033 01 47 18 06 90
cell: 06 60 42 58 77

  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Robert Goodale
  Envoyé : jeudi 20 mars 2003 18:40
  À : pianotech@ptg.org
  Objet : Pianotech Poetry

  Poetry for piano technicians?  Why not, somehow I just got inspired I'm
not sure why.  Here is my first, what do you think?  Keep my day job?
Perhaps some of you can relate to the topic.

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV

  Betsy’s Cry
  By Rob Goodale, RPT

  She cries for an echo, a ghost.
  History’s crude humor, the final insult.

  Fleece the fair passed by,
  Weak from the head, soft but without purpose.

  Should have been the box from which she came.
  The most critical was not rejected, begs for more.

  Newton’s dream, gravity without weight.
  Her input loose, compromises to the side.

  Not of wood, an unnatural element.
  Broken and crumbled, her children now silent.

  Slips away, her voice lost to friction and time.
  The steel now stolen, the gift lost.

  The savior is called and discriminates.
  Hours go by, she remains silent but hopeful.

  Moment of truth, will she breath?
  She coughs and sighs, tired eyes open.

  Exhausted and regret, the servant collects.
  The apprentice now sits and begins self torture.