Tonight's Puzzler

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:21:09 +0100

Robin Olson wrote:

>     Hold on there.I for one find the puzzlers educational.Reading the
> various guesses is a good excercise in deductive reasoning.Sometimes I
> have the answer or get it by seeing wrong answers.I think it is good
> practice in trouble shooting,and if it is a problem you haven't
> encountered yet,It can be stored away in the mind.And when you
> actually come across it you might just have a solution and save
> yourself alot of time.
>                                            Robin Olson

Really, enough is enough already. I noticed about 25 total nonsense posts
go by without comment by anyone. But a directly piano related item gets
picked on because somebody doesnt like it.

I enjoy these puzzlers as well. Some more then other. And some of them have
a certain value as a teaching aid for some of our less experienced on
lookers.

Bring em on !

RicB

--