FW: Re: Longterm future of piano business

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:07:27 EST

Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> And I dissagree with your niave and childishly optimistic outlook. At least
> thats the kind of thing II should say in return for such a slant. You
> already stated your point of view,  and a few others posted theirs. Most
> echoed your sentiments, and few will echo mine. And so what ??? I see
> absolutly no reason whatsoever for such retorts as this. We each have our
> opinions, and gave them as asked for. Nobody asked for or needs opinions
> about other folks opinions.

Richard

Lighten up. David's comments were in line. He disagreed with your comments.
Just I disagreed with them. They are not an attack at you personally.

Please, guys, lets keep this civile.

Wim