O.T. and the list's image

Dave Nereson dnereson@dim.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:12:21 -0700

many (most?) of the participating subscribers are members, but it is not =

exclusive to PTG members.  This distinction is frequently overlooked.

    I was unaware of that.  Since a fair number of discussions on this =
list end up in the Piano Technicians Journal in "Q & A Roundtable" or =
"Tips, Tools, & Techniques", and since I heard about the list from PTG =
members and accessed and subscribed to it via the PTG web site, and =
since its e-mail address includes the initials 'PTG',  I just assumed it =
was sponsored or administered or sanctioned by the PTG. =20
    --Dave Nereson, RPT, Denver