Thomas A. Sheehan

Nelson. Gene (PWA) nelsong@SacCounty.NET
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:36:55 -0800

I had a chance to be tutored by him for aural tuning at the Reno National. I
agree with your assessment of his personality. We have stayed in touch by
e-mail ever since.
Gene Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Bondi [mailto:tito@philbondi.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 03:40
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Thomas A. Sheehan

I am proud to say I know Tom..he is the first person who introduced me to
Piano Technology waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back at Berklee..and I'm also proud to see
his name credited with a wonderful and relatively unknown(in this country
anyway) pianist.

Tom's a very humble, kind, caring man. Hopefully he's blushing if he's
reading this!

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com