FW: Re: Longterm future of piano business

Julio Barea pianoelf@lycos.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:14:22 -0500

Whew!!!
Thanks to all for their opinions.  My apologies for possibly instigating such strong responses.  On a positive note, where there is such an extreme emotional investment, there can rarely be failure.
---
"Those of us who dance appear insane to those who can't
hear the music."  George Carlin
"I am prepared to meet my maker.  Whether my makeris prepare
for the great ordeal of meeting me, is another matter."
Winston Churchhill.