Tuning by Jorgensen

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:00:44 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brent Musgrave=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 7:58 PM
  Subject: Tuning by Jorgensen

  Does anyone happen to know where a copy of Owen Jorgensen's book, =
Tuning could be had?  I know its out of print.  Any help locating a copy =
would be appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Brent

  Brent
  I found mine through a used book dealer referred by amazon.com about a =
year ago.  They did the search, informed me of the condition and price =
and offered a return privilege if I was not satisfied.  Their =
description of "slightly used" showed up as a small bent corner of the =
cover, otherwise unmarked and clean.   Cost me about $90.00   I'm happy.

  Paul C