Off Topic But On Target--US Department of Defense-send our troops yours support!

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:18:28 -0600

This came from one of my Army clients. Please, take a moment to be grateful.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign in thanking
the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom.
The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of
the month.  CLick a couple of times on the counter and see how fast the
The entire process takes 10 seconds...literally.
 Please pass it on to your email friends.

< http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html> DefendAmerica News -