"OT" Summary 3-17-03 to 3-23-03

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:32:17 -0500

So, Wim -

As per my question addressed to Billy Ballard last week as to whether he
thought this current list arrangement was the best we might hope for, your
vote would be...YES?  The problem that has brought this issue to the fore
is not the occasional OT post.  It has been the tendency for some of these
topics, and subscribers, to overwhelm the "room", forcing some participants
to walk out.  To be fair, some of the "noise" is not ascribable to OT, but
to overposting by individuals (comparable to how loud they might be in your
room) , or the nature of such posts (what they have to say).

David Skolnik, RPT