Caster Disasters

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:54:49 -0600

I've got several Hamilton studios with broken or missing casters to fix. In
some cases the toe is split.

Would appreciate comments on best repairs. My instinct is to tilt the
sucker, slather in a semi thick epoxy, clamp if toe is cracked, shove in the
sleeve, let set, redrill screw holes, dab a little epoxy on the screws and
insert.

Whatayathink? Thanks in advance.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Subject: This week's sign of the apocalypse

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."