No Power Yamanamas

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:27:32 +0100

Hi Kerry

Not knowing the exact voicing tricks Rick has in his bag I wont ever say
never, but one of these that I see regularly has been voiced recently with no
real change in this sensation. And Andre Oorebeck also had a quick sesion with
this instrument with no affect on this exact sensation.

No... it feels more like somethings just plain not there.

Thanks muchly

RicB

--
Richard Brekne