Hello to old friends and those I haven't met yet!!

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:36:29 -0600

I've been goofing off long enough.  I thought I'd get back in here and
see what I can stir up.  What'cha think?
Warren

--
Warren Fisher- RPT Retired, Navy Retired, Slidell, Louisiana