No Power Yamanamas

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:10:25 -0600

At 09:06 AM 3/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Richard,
>Check out the back rail - I've found many Yamahas that are not bedded
>because the keyframe is not contacting the dag blocks.  A piece of veneer
>on the keyframe will take care of the problem (thanks to Roger Jolly for
>the tip!).
>
>Respectfully,
>Jon
  Hi Jon,
             A couple of other things to check.   Is the Unacorda arm
lifting the action frame, I have had this problem on 2 Yamaha's.   Just
graphite the tip of the arm, slide the action in and out. and check the
underside of the frame.
Secondly, check the integrity of the key frame struts, screws and glue
joints.
Finally, but improbable, check the bed to case fit.

Regards Roger