No Power Yamanamas

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:02:25 -0600

Avery, if you are going to install it yourself, you need a couple of
blocks to put under the part of the dolly that extends past the wheel
and under the piano legs to prevent the thing from tipping up while you
are lifting the other legs into place.  A 4X4, I think, a 2 by isn't
quite thick enough.  Leave the hex tighteners loose enough to adjust
their length and straightness with a rubber hammer