Pocket PC

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:51:29 -0500

One great feature that TuneLab has is the ability to store a tuning.
After spending the time to take measurements and adjusting the curve,
your temperaments can be stored (I use serial #) and quickly retrieved
next time you go to the piano.  Any aural adjustments and off-sets you
can add and save those as well.  Thousands of "pianos" can be stored.
Cybertuner has yet to have this feature.
There is also a split-scale option for small grands and spinets.
Pete

_____________________
selahpiano@hotmail.com
Peter Lamos
912-778-3141
912-778-6295 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of tune4u@earthlink.net
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:32 PM
To: Dave Foster; Pianotech
Subject: RE: Pocket PC

Wellsir, I got myself an iPAQ 1910, recently, and downloaded Tunelab PC
for it. I love it! It does wonderful pitch raises. I have never used or
even seen the RCT but it costs more than twice as much, has no real
difference in listed features  ... can't imagine it being better, or at
least not better enough to justify it's big price. The Tunelab folks are
very good about customer service, too. I asked a few questions and got a
long personal reply emailed back. Couldn't be happier.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO