Soundboard Torture

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:36:02 +0200

I thought the argumentation went along the lines that the soundboard
simply crushes as a result of the compression that resulted from this
kind of crown pressure alone, and that the added pressure from the
string bearing simply exsasperates the problem.

Neat experiment. It shows perhaps more then anything else the importance
of holding instruments within climatic tolerances.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.