Pocket PC

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 09:01:46 -0800

Dave,
In my opinion there is no comparison.  RCT is by far the way to go!  You
won't regret it.  Dell is offering really great deals on their PDAs
right now.  I don't know how long they will have such good prices.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Dave Foster
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 6:50 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Pocket PC

List, hopefully this summer I will upgrading (in my opinion ungrading)
to a Pocket PC ETD.  I have some experience with TuneLab, and absolutly
no knowledge of the Reyburn Cybertuner.  I'm sure this has been a
subject of many discussions, and I apologize for the repetition of this
topic, but what are some of the advantages/disadvantages of one or the
other?  I would like to find out some of your opinions of these programs
and what might your recommendations be.
I will be testing and playing around with these programs in the upcoming
MARC in Pittsburgh, and I would like to know a bit more about them so
that I don't look at them unknowingly.

Dave Foster