No Power Yammamas/Ric B

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:20:04 -0500

Hey RicB!

Please post the results and observations for the rest of us to see.  If you
do indeed stumble across the magic fix in your experiments, I'm sure a lot
of us would be very interested ...!

Z! Reinhardt  RPT with more than a few C6 and C7 in my client base
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 5:49 PM
Subject: No Power Yammamas/Ric B

: Ric,
: You might try removing one key, (with the worst "feel"), and adding veneer
: to the sides, to add "stiffness". Reinsert and play/test in relation to
the
: neighbor keys. If, you get more power out of the veneered key, than
before,
: it is definately a key flex issue.
: Best Regards,
: Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
:
: Been There, Didn't Like It, So I'm Here To Stay! [G}
: