Pacific Northwest Convention

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:28:18 -0800

I second that!  It is amazing how every time I turned around he was
there solving a problem!!  Thanks, Joe and everyone else in the Portland
Chapter who made it happen.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Susan Kline
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 4:45 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Pacific Northwest Convention

I just wanted to thank those who put on an excellent convention, and
especially Joe Garrett, who was everywhere (at once), making sure that
everything was working. I find that thinking about the amount of work
required to plan and produce such a convention boggles the mind.

Good job, a fine time was had by all.

Susan Kline