Journal on CDs

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:38:01 -0800

Hi Del,
If you have your Journals handy, I put the directions from Don Rose,
RPT, in TT&T in the March issue.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Delwin D. Fandrich
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 5:05 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Journal on CDs

Pardon me for asking for information that has already been given and
that I should have. Actually I thought I had saved what I needed but now
can't find it. I'm in the process of changing computers and many things
seem to have been lost in the translation.

What I'm after are the current directions for loading all of them on one
of my new 70 something gbyte hard drives.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Designer & Builder
Hoquiam, Washington 98550 USA