Pocket PC

PetersRPT@aol.com PetersRPT@aol.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:50:30 EST

List.
I bought a Dell a little over a week ago.  It's a nice unit.    Service was
quick too.   It was at my door within about 2 days of ordering, using regular
UPS ground delivery. A big point for the Dell was that you can buy extra
batteries , and install them yourself.   In fact the USB cradle has a slot so
that you can charge an extra one and carry it with you.  Many of the other
Pocket PC's require you to send the unit in for service when the battery
needs to be replaced.
Personally, I like using Tunelab.   I tune aurally more often than not, but
it's sure nice to have an ETD along.

Roy Peters
Cincinnati