Pocket PC

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:56:46 -0700

That in mind, I'd like to give it another try before giving up on it.
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of tune4u@earthlink.net
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 10:49 PM
To: Dave Foster; Pianotech
Subject: RE: Pocket PC

One of the things Tunelab impressed me with was their willingness to let
you try it before you buy it. I heartily recommend you do just that. RCT
seems to not have such a program, don't know why.

I looooooooove the spectrum graph on the Tunelab--really makes those
top-octave unisons easy (well, easier). Does RCT have that function? I
dunno.

Anyway, I was so blown away by the Tunelab that I couldn't and still
can't see why RCT would be worth so much more. People talk about
intuitive usage and such; maybe that's so, but I think the Tunelab
documentation is pretty darned good and the use of the device is just a
breeze.

Hope I don't sound like I just bought stock in the company: It just
seems a fine product, to me, for me, at a better price.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO