client info on the pocket pc

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:12:54 -0800

"I simply don't comprehend why Pockets and Desktops aren't full
integrated....." (your quote)
Wellllll.......For the last 6-9 months Mark Gallant has been converting our
Scale Master Program from DOS to Windows! I'm one of the Beta Testers. You
can't imagine the amount of difficulty encountered with compatibility
issues. It's mind boggling. Of course with the big companies it should be a
given, to make things compatible, but it all boils down to $$$$$'s. Just my
take on the issue and the main reason I haven't availed myself of the
Pockets.
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)