Key Leads and Inertia

Thu, 1 May 2003 19:01:18 -0700

It seems to me that because everything resists being moved (inertia) that
acceleration probably takes place through the entire key stroke.  I would
guess that the first mm of movement doesn't achieve much for the reasons
that have been  discussed, namely the flexing, compacting of various parts.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

fine....