Brambach Jack alignment

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 20:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Joe, if I forgot to thank you......
     It was a VERY hectic weekend, with 20 hours put
into this beast in a day and a half, followed ( after
a 4 hour nap ) by a 6-hour playing gig. I am just now
returning to "normal".
    ( At least I got to keep the piano, which really
isn't too nasty considering its only a "Brambach"
( disguised by a little plate that says "Sterling".)
     Thanks again!
     Thump