Who Knows Vose? was seeking wisdom

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Tue, 6 May 2003 23:00:13 -0700

Generally very modest pianos, commonly known for small grands.  Light weight
construction, thin rims, often have bridge cap splitting and separation
problems.  Notoriously nasal sound.  Similar to some of the low-end small
Wurlitzers.  Generally considered junk by dealers who often toss "trade-ins"
rather than flooring them.  Worked on many of them, don't care if I see
another.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV