Muting a grand

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 7 May 2003 17:02:02 +0200

Sarah ,

Thanks for that information, pure heavy latex  squares I use, they are
cheap, I don't now how much they cut in the spectra, but the
vibrations of the bass are attenuated.

What about the glass casters that where used under the pianos in
Europe (grand's or verticals). How do they work ? I never been
convinced by them, but they may be efficient in some way ?

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech