Yamaha Model Question;too tight pins

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 21:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Peace, Benny,
     I had no intention of mentioning you in any way,
or by reference whatsoever. I wouldn't do that!
     And I don't need to, considering all the
complaints I've heard from other tuners, on and off
the list, about overly tight pins on these pianos.
     Rest easily, please!
     Gordon

P.S. Besides: It is in Yamaha's best interest to know
this, as they'd like to keep selling these pianos, I
am sure.

--- "Benny L. Tucker" <precisionpiano@alltel.net>