Rear Duplex Bars on Steinways: was Baldwin Accujust...

Wed, 7 May 2003 21:38:12 -0700

Relocating was a bad choice of words, I was thinking that one might have to
raise the back end of the plate.  I can see with the addition of vertical
accuhitch pins this would be unnecessary.  Has the ideal backscale length
been quantified?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net