A sweet old lady

Thu, 08 May 2003 08:40:02 -0500

At 07:30 5/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>   The owners were thrilled, and so was I. It was a worthwhile 2 1/2 plus
> hours, and--I never thought I'd say this--I look forward to my next
> encounter with a square!
>Dave Stahl
>Dave
>You've been smittin!  They are a very interesting part of our
>history.  Congratulations for the effort put forth.
>
>Paul C

Folks,

So the old lady can still show some leg, huh?   Marlene Dietrich would be
proud.

Has anyone had such a sweet encounter with a birdcage?  Why I ask is that I
just did what amounts to a long range intervention for an old friend
regarding an eBay birdgage  (in D.C. area, if you must know)

I didn't outright condemn the beastie, but when asked about ringing
dampers, I did give a brief comparison of over- vs: under-damper actions
and their relative efficiencies.

Did I say more than I know?  Were there overdampers which worked well?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White