OT: Microsoft wants control your PC's hardware in the name of security

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 16:38:22 -0500

I know I'm beating this subject to death BUT maybe its time to take a
stand and stop letting MS lead us around by the rings on our noses --
try Linux.

Quote from the article ...
"Though no one doubts the need for better security, some have questioned
whether Microsoft is best suited to be leading the charge, given its
software monopoly and its history of skirting antitrust laws."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/05/07/microsoft.security.ap/index.html

--

Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ