Unusual rib structure?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 09 May 2003 00:20:50 -0400

Del,
         Do I take this to mean that there is no sudden taper 4-6" from the=
=20
end of each rib? How thin is the gradual taper you speak of by the time it=
=20
reaches the end? Do you bring the rib all the way into the rim or does it=20
stop before the rim? Or do you still use the cutouts but leave a gap for=20
free movement?

Greg Newell