Modal Analysis

Fri, 09 May 2003 09:27:25 +0200

Greg Newell wrote:

> Alan,
>          This is great! Thanks a bunch for forwarding this!
>
> Greg

Jimmenees Greg... the link to the Five Lectures has been posted at least
15 times in the last 4 years....

Anyone interested in working on pianos, or for that matter just
interested in how they work would benifit from familiarizing themselves
with this collection of 5 lectures. And we should also be very greatful
that one Østen Hægemark from our Swedish piano technician family took
the time to re-construct this entire book in the form of a website
effectively saving this fine work from getting lost in the dust of no
longer in publish books.

Once again... the link is:

http://www.speech.kth.se/music/5_lectures/

--