Bad Business practices/venting

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 09 May 2003 07:52:32

Hi Clyde,

I have a printed brochure which has some tests the client can do before
they call me. When the web became a "reality" for most clients I placed it
on my web site for all to use. It will not eliminate all "bad" pianos, so I
do strongly suggest that they have a piano tech look at the instrument
before they buy.