Pet Hate

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 15:53:12 -0700

Alan,

I would bring it up to no more than 100 cents flat and if they have an
issue with that, then I would talk about transposing the keyboard. I've
seen it done (by a client/engineer who had perfect pitch) and I figure
it would take me about three hours to slide the keyboard (to the right,
though :-) and modify the top keys of lower sections to align under the
first stickers of subsequent sections, trimming an inch off the treble
key block and gluing it onto the bass block.

Tom Cole

Alan Forsyth wrote