Pet Hate

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 20:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr.Forsyth,
     You will be pleased to know that we have few such
pieces of junk in the U.S., although more and more are
now being imported by antique dealers, from the U.K.,
due to their frequently, very highly decorative cases.
     We do, though, have our own version of nearly
worthless, maddening pianos. We call them "spinets".
     Stay sane!!!
     Thump

--- Alan Forsyth <alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk>