Picking on Alan, OTOTOTOTOT!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alan,
    Since we're picking on you today..........
    I am truly glad that you caught the humor in my
"Dogbert Laugh" ( Bwahahahahahaha! ) when I offered to
sell you those butts, sort of...........
     And that we, as you said, CAN get along, just as
long as we avoid politics and diet.....
I thought you would REALLY like to know like to know
that  Adams, the creator of "Dilbert",a comic which
you obviously enjoy, IS A VEGAN!!!
    ( He even had/has a line of vegan microwaveable
office food! )

     ( Bwaahahahahahahahaha! )

     Peacefully eatingly yours,
     Thump