Why I love to hate Petrofs

Tue, 13 May 2003 21:12:03 +0200

antares@euronet.nl wrote:

> So get yourself abunch of Yamahas as work horses and a couple of STW's
> for the real nice work.
>
> Whaddaya?
> Antares,
> The Netherlands

Grin... great idea, but in the meantime I'm stuck with this monster. It will
end up ok enough tho. Btw... Tommorrow we have the faculty meeting to
decide... be it a Yamaha CF III or a Steinway C.  I already got my strategy
for avoiding getting caught in the middle figured out.... hehe.. I'm leaving
town. Seriously tho, I am going to recommend the Yamaha if they feel a need
for the extra string length, and the C if not. I will recommend not buying a
D because its just too much for our little concert hall.  I expect tho that
to avoid a faculty war, they will settle on a C as one of the professors has
already made it clear he's willing to kill for the Steinway. But we will see.
The world is full of suprises.

In the meantime.. maybe I can get this Petrof to play so good that they will
use that instead !! NOT !.

Cheers
RicB

--