Pianotech Lunch?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 07:45:08 -0400

No biggie, I know; but I always made it a priority to be there if I
could.  It's just good to be able to match faces/personalities with
names.  Unfortunately it appears I will not be in Dallas.  :-(

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger

P.S.  Phil -- want to introduce us to Jim Jolly?  Is he Roger's father,
brother or son maybe ??