Odd Hammer Butt

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:03:25 -0500

At 12:44 PM -0700 5/14/03, Patrick C.Poulson wrote:
>Keith: I should have explained that some are broken off at the base
>of the catcher shank, and that part is missing. Patrick

I see. That's unfortunate for those few and would easily warrant
replacement rather than attempting to duplicate. Those replaced ones
could be installed at the bass and treble ends though.

Thanks for sharing that jpeg! I've always liked Sohmer pianos, and
that picture is another reason to add to my liking.

Have fun with the project, Patrick.

Keith McGavern