ID yourself was Re: Pianotech Lunch?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:13:33 -0400

Some people are not going to be able to take time to go to a lunch, or attend another meeting, because they are taking, or giving, and exam, or have to be in the exhibit hall, or doing some other things. Some might actually forgot about the luncheon meeting. And besides, what are going to do, talk to each other? As if we don't do that enough already.

Therefore, I would like to suggest we identify ourselves during the convention. How about if we put some sort of sign on our name tag?

I would suggest we write PT in big letters in the lower left hand corner of our name tag.

Wim