OT Science marches on

Thu, 15 May 2003 08:59:47 +0200

My GAWD !!! I never thought ... I never realized....... it... never dawned on me.  ITS THE DAIRY
INDUSTRY whoes at fault....!!!

Let me see now... are they on the list of contibuters to Jed Bush's campaign to elect his
brother.... ??? Where does all this fit in with the Chinese plot to take over the world by getting
us all to eat enough of that funny tasting soup so that we all develope slanted eyes... making us
in effect all CHINESE !!.. And how does Dildoy Skruemplen Tygood fit into this ??

Thanks Terry....  this was enlightening !!

RicB

Farrell wrote:

> And milk is a gateway drug. Did you know that 99% of all heroin addicts started off with milk?
>
> Terry Farrell
>
> ---

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.