Henry F. Miller

Thu, 15 May 2003 13:26:34 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clyde Hollinger" <cedel@supernet.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: May 15, 2003 3:30 AM
Subject: Henry F. Miller

> So they're making Henry F. Miller pianos again!  I used to tune a couple
carefully built old uprights, and I tune at least one cheap 1960s era
spinet by the same name.  Now they're entry level Chinese.  What's in a
name?  Not much, when it comes to pianos.  Just an observation, and not a
new one, obviously.

No. They are not making Henry F. Miller pianos again. Putting the Henry F.
Miller name on a generic Chinese piano does not make it a Henry F. Miller
piano. Obviously some seem to think there is a lot in a name. Else they
wouldn't stoop to this kind of legalized deception.

Del