Ya don need a Bosendorfer?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 18:44:35 -0500

Ed,

Back when I was organist at a church (one of the Baldwin Church models
from 15+ yrs. ago), when I was playing something full organ and wanted a
32' sounding stop (which that organ didn't have), I'd add a 5th above it. I
can't
explain what happened but it really did give the "appearance" of that sound!
Especially if the bottom note was around the bottom of the pedal board!

Avery