attached pictures.

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 20:13:58 -0500

If you try to post a large attachment to the list, the message will be
caught by the server at ptg.org,  and you will receive instructions
automatically about how to proceed.

We very much want to make even large attachments available to
list readers, and we now have a way of handling even the largest of
attachments: files@ptg.org.

Here's how it works:

1) Please note somewhere in your post to which list you want the message
sent, that is, pianotech, CAUT, etc.
2) Send your post with the attachment to files@ptg.org.
3) Your attachment will automatically be placed on the web, and your
file can be as large as it needs to be, within reason.
4) Your post will be sent to the proper list with the attachment
replaced by a web link. Readers of your post should be able to see your
"attachment" by simply clicking on the link.